- Photo-Illustrated Lessons for Teaching With easy-to-follow lessons and full-color photographs, this series of comprehensive professional handbooks helps teachers maximize the effectiveness of manipulatives in any math curriculum.
- Each innovative handbook features step-by-step photographs and illustrations using common manipulatives for more than 50 grade-level math lessons, making it easy for every teacher to successfully teach with manipulatives!
- Plus, special "Look Out!" sections alert teachers to common student difficulties within each lesson. All lessons are connected to real-world problem solving and are aligned to NCTM Standards and Expectations.
- Blackline masters further help visually organize and reinforce key math concepts. Writing and extension activities are also included, providing students with the opportunity to demonstrate mathematical thinking. Hardcover with lay-flat spiral bindings.
Walkthrough video : https://youtu.be/aDPt0rljBvA
Hands-On Standards®:Teaching with Math Manipulatives,Grade 1-2
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Product Code: LER0851
- Price in reward points: 20