Maximize the effectiveness of manipulatives in the PreK-K curriculum with this step-by-step, photo-illustrated professional handbook. Integrates into center and small-group activities.
- Provides 68 lesson plans, aligned to NCTM Standards and organized by NCTM strand, that encourage students to build, model, create and represent key concepts
- Features blackline masters and step-by-step instructions that reinforce key math concepts and visual organization
- Special "Look Out!" sections let you anticipate common student difficulties within each lesson
- Writing and extension activities also included to encourage student demonstration of mathematical thinking
- Teaches fractions, problem-solving, multiplication, division, algebraic thinking and more
- Offers problems designed to resemble questions on standardized math tests
- Sturdy 192-page handbook is hardcover with convenient, lay-flat spiral binding.
Walk-through video https://youtu.be/HI5usYWy16c
Hands-On Standards®:Teaching with Math Manipulatives, PreK-K
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Product Code: LER0850
- Price in reward points: 20